Manchester Jobs Board
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Didsbury
Your new company recruits for the largest manufacturing sector in the UK which contributes annually almost 30 billion to the economy. They are all about setting targets, achieving goals and then celebrating a bit too hard on the after work bevs, whilst indulging in client freebies!
What you will receive as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
* Working with some of the largest names in the food & beverage industry
* Uncapped commission up to 35%
* Team incentives and days out (Race days, Portugal, The Lakes)
* City centre location – close to bars & restaurants
* Tailored career path specific to you – salary increase after 6 months
* Free company holidays (Ibiza, Dubai, Skii Trips)
Your role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
* Engaging with clients to gain an understanding to their company and role requirements
* Advertising new roles and implementing new candidate attraction strategies
* Connecting with candidates and interviewing to understand their needs
* Providing professional advice on the job market and manage expectations
* Bringing on new business and establish professional relationships in the industry
What I expect from you;
* Preferably educated to Degree level
* B2B Sales experience ideal, or any other sales
* Hospitality or Retail experience
* Sociable and confident personality
* Money driven and goal orientated
They are looking for money motivated, goal driven and outgoing people to add to their team!
No experience necessary, just the right attitude to succeed.
Sound good? Hit Apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.