Manchester Jobs Board
Test Software Project Lead
Salary: Up to £70,000 P/A + benefits (including bonus, overtime, and pension)
Hours: 37 hours per week
4.5 day week.
It’s a world leading technical engineering organisation with 10000 staff across Europe based in Bolton. Their customer order book stretches for several years, with healthy profits and balance sheet. They’re stable with steady controlled growth.
At the forefront of British engineering, working with the most advanced technology in the industry, the Test Software Project Lead is tasked with supplying software into a wide range of test solutions; system/product test, simulators, and field support equipment. It’s a busy, fast paced environment transitioning into a modern software development group providing test services to the manufacturing line.
* A Software Project Lead able to connect with multi-disciplined project environments inc. mechanical, electronic design, software design and development and manufacturing.
* Able to nurture and lead a team of typically 5-10 software developers.
* Track record of working within an agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment.
* Reporting progress through agile metrics eg. burnup charts, team velocity, cycle times and work-load-forecast.
* Experience of continuous build, integration and delivery pipeline automation using industry leading toolsets.
* Technical/software background in a technology environment
* Experience of improving teams through strong coaching and mentoring skills
Benefits of working here
* State of the art technology & innovation
* External learning and development encouraged
* Light and airy university type campus
* Generally accepted they have a great restaurant
* Friendly environment!
* On site Medical Centre
* Parking / Easy Access to train station
* Coffee Shops and onsite shop
* Sports & Social Club
* On-site gym
* There’s more…
Rules onsite require sole British Citizens. You will be required to undergo security clearance.
Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.