Manchester Jobs Board
We’re working to recruit a SharePoint Architect for an ambitious and growing IT Consultancy based near Manchester Airport. A real success story of the North-West, this Microsoft Gold Partner is now 200 people + and is planning to double that in the next 2 years. As a SharePoint Solutions Architect you will be working on projects to develop customised SharePoint-based technology solutions for a variety of clients and industries.
This is a role with a business who has numerous offices across the North and is still on the acquisition trail. Your work will be with an interesting and diverse client base where IT solutions are key to their success. There is a fantastic opportunity to dovetail your career growth with the anticipated growth of this forward-thinking business. This role is both office and home based offering a perfect balance in the current market.
The SharePoint Architect is a customer facing and dynamic role that requires the ability to commercially propose projects based on the articulated advantages and abilities of the Microsoft stack of applications in achieving identified business goals. You will be joining a high performing Delivery Team who share a common goal in driving the adoption of M365 cloud technologies.
This role is a hybrid solution design and technical delivery position.
Technical requirements for the SharePoint Architect:
* Extensive experience designing SharePoint (Apply online only) /Office 365 solutions and technical architectures for on-premise, cloud and hybrid deployments
* Creation and modification of master/layout pages, web parts and other components
* Solid knowledge of SharePoint Services, SharePoint Object Model, WorkFlow, Info Path, Form Services, KPIs, BDC, Records Management, PBI, Enterprise Search, Excel Services, SharePoint security model, and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and above
* Creating web parts and lists as part of a customized portal application
* Developing custom applications, workflows, user interfaces, etc
* Building high quality enterprise level applications utilising technologies across all tiers (GUI, application, service, business domain, persistence, and integration)
* Experience with integrating other products (CRM, Case Management, Financials, etc.)
* Experience in SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS
* Strong understanding of supporting SharePoint technologies including: Windows Server, SQL Server, .NET Framework, IIS, Clustering, NLB, Storage Capabilities, ISA Server, and SQL Reporting
* Strong familiarity with third party products available when building SharePoint solutions
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with SharePoint design and delivery experience to progress their career and join a great business who are really going places. For immediate consideration and full details on this role, please submit an application ASAP
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.