Manchester Jobs Board
Vertical Recruitment is working closely with a Leading Independent Civil Engineering Consultancy. Established for over 25 years, the Business has been extremely successful in acquiring major contracts with infrastructure, Rail and local authority sectors.
Due to their continued involvement in the Rail sector they now look to appoint 2 x Engineers to undertake Signal Structural Assessments. Applicants will meet the following criteria.
* Degree in civil structural engineering
* 2-4 years rail civil structural design / signalling assessment experience.
* PTS qualified ideally
* Self-starters, using their own initiative to overcome challenges.
* Able to work on their own and think for themselves.
* Driving licence
* Right to work in the UK
* Available to start a new contract at short notice
Contract duration 12 months, with a strong possibility of being extended. Based at Network Rail’s offices in Stockport. Working pattern as below.
* Monday office CAD work and planning the week ahead
* Tuesday to Thursday Site based
* Friday in office CAD Work
Engineers will be under Network Rail supervision in terms of safety critical supervision and Network Rail will also be providing the check/ review process.
All equipment/ training Safety critical staff and SWP will come from NR signalling
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.