Manchester Jobs Board
Based: Greater Manchester / Warrington
Benefits include: 25 days holidays + stats, stakeholder pension scheme & free car parking.
Our Client is a well-established, well respected company who are well established and well known within the cable, wiring accessories and electrical insulation industries in both the UK and Europe. They supply to various markets including automotive, aerospace, defence and commercial sectors and their success is based on the provision of solution-based service, flexibility of response to customer needs, and a large e-commerce presence.
They are now seeking to recruit a Quality Assistant to provide support to the Quality Manager. This role is ideally suited to someone looking to progress and grow in an expanding company and will need you to be highly motivated and confident working in a busy, fast paced environment, as an individual and as part of a team.
* Providing an effective control of all quality documents, enabling the business to run efficiently
* Maintaining document databases ensuring all data is current
* Filing of the quality documents, ensuring availability when needed
* Providing general administration support to the Quality Manager & Quality Team Leader
* Dealing with day to day internal and external quality concerns
* Assisting and advising members of the Sales Team in technical enquiries.
Skills and attributes required:-
* A proven track record within an administrative role, ideally (but not essentially) in a Quality environment
* Excellent IT literacy, particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
* Able to pay close attention to detail
* Able to work to deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am to 4pm.
Does this sound like you? If so, and you’d like to work in an environment which is fast paced and challenging with lots of autonomy and good career prospects for the future, please send your CV in confidence using the link below.
Candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for further discussion and telephone / video interview
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.