Manchester Jobs Board
Do you have excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, and first-rate organisational skills? Would you be able to join a busy IT Project Team, supporting a variety of projects delivering to SLAs? Do you have PMO experience with MS Evergreen IT? If so, this job is for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class leader in the provision of IT services on a variety of projects, for a variety of clients.
It is essential that your CV demonstrates:
* Strong background in project coordination
* MS Evergreen
* Good analytical skills and attention to detail
* Good organising/planning skills
* Ability to resolve routine problems
* Good numerical skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
* Literate (document creation) and numerate
* ITIL Foundation
* Prince2 Foundation
* Proven Presentation Skills
Experience of Infrastructure projects within the IT sector is very desirable.
Initially offered for 6 months, this contract role is paying £200 a day (inside IR35). You can work remotely but will need to be able to visit Manchester offices occasionally.
With an immediate start please apply now if you have the skills and experience detailed above.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.