Manchester Jobs Board
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
The Role – Part Time Cleaner
We are currently looking for an experienced cleaning operative to work 7 hours per week. 2.5 hours a day (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) The candidate would be responsible for delivering a full range of cleaning tasks, ensuring the service is continually improved, and the specification is met.
* Cleaning of communal internal and external areas such as hallways, staircases and window sills, as well as courtyards, paths, car parks and bin stores etc. as per required contract specification.
* Vacuuming, dusting, litter picking all sites.
* Sweeping and mopping hard surfaces.
* Cleaning windows within easy reach.
* Routinely clean internal white goods where appropriate.
* Taking images of completed work when asked.
* Recording presence at every site using the sign in sheets as well as our online system.
* Advising manager of materials / equipment to be ordered.
* Maintaining the company vehicle and reporting your mileage and any incidences.
* Ensure stores and equipment are kept secure and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
* Reporting required repairs / maintenance in communal areas
* Ensure all work is carried out according to the Toolbox Talks and COSHH training (training given).
* Other reasonable duties as stated by the manager.
* Commitment to Customer Service with good communication skills.
* Resilience under pressure.
* Ability to work to a schedule.
* Experience of cleaning services and cleaning equipment.
* Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative.
* Ability to keep notes/records of work performed.
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.