Manchester Jobs Board
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hands-on MOT Tester & Technician, with an excellent knowledge of the MOT, Car Servicing and Tyre business to join our busy famiy owned workshop.
Technician should be able to use a computer and complete all paperwork to a high standard. Maintain working area in a safe clean tidy state at all times.
Among others tasks you will:
* possess the skills and experience to carry out MOT testing
* be able to diagnose minor faults on vehicles
* carry out minor repairs and servicing
* be able to work under their own initiative as well as part of a team
* possess your own tools
* hold a valid MOT certificate of Class 4
* Qualified to Level 3 in vehicle service & repair
* hold a full UK driving license
In return we offer a great environment to work in, a competitive salary, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a company which prides itself on giving first class customer service. The working hours are 08:30-17:30 Mon-Fri
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.