Manchester Jobs Board
We have exciting vacancies for manufacturing operatives to join the team of our client working in the laminating and finishing departments, for a client that is based in the Rochdale area. This is a Temp to perm vacancy, paying £9.00 per hour.
• Monday – Wednesday 8am – 4.30pm
• Thursday 8am – 5pm
• Friday 7am – 3pm
Responsibilities for Manufacturing Operative:
• Responsible for the process of applying the fibreglass to ensure it is applied effectively and appropriately by hand
• Inspects, cleans and check mould before beginning production whilst looking for any defects that may arise
• Use hand tools when required
• Conduct tests and inspections of product
• Report any defect to supervisors
Candidates with no previous manufacturing expeirence but a good strong history will also be considered for this role.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we will only be contacting those that are shortlisted for the position
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.