Manchester Jobs Board
What we offer our Live-In carers
* Competitive weekly rates £700 -£980
* Local office with management and support
* Regular client, flexible to weekly/fortnightly /monthly working patterns
* Paid annual holiday
* Ongoing high quality training
* Two hour break cover
* Access to TV and WiFi
* Separate bedroom
* All PPE
* £50 weekly food expenses
* Home Instead benefits platform
* Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
* Blue Light Card for access to discounts online and on the high street
What we look for?
* Kind and compassionate nature
* Core values and ethos for helping vulnerable people and the community
* Locally based with full UK driving licence
* Min 1 year Live-in Care Experience
* A flexible approach to working hours
* Smart phone to use our CAREGiver app to log daily activities and report any changes in your client
As a Live-In Carer you will live in a client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services that enhance the quality of their life while maintaining their independence in their own home
* To help your client and their family to meet the challenges of ageing with dignity, pride, care and compassion
* Provide companionship-based support and care
* Provide a variety of non-medical services such as meal preparation, hygiene and cleaning
* As you will be staying in the client’s home be sensitive to any house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy.
* Document daily activities and report any changes or causes for concern in a client’s needs or living conditions on our app.
* You need to be clear about when to seek help and advice to keep clients safe and promote their well-being.
* Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.