Manchester Jobs Board
Higher Level Teaching Assistant- Didsbury
Prospero Teaching are looking for a dedicated and passionate Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work at an excellent Primary School located in the Didsbury area. You will join an experienced team of staff and have access to a range of resources and CPD courses.
The role will commence as a Long-Term contract in September 2021 with an opportunity to extend throughout the academic year depending on the right candidate.
HLTA Contract/Position Details:
Location – Didsbury, South Manchester
* Position – HLTA – Intervention
* Type of work – Class cover, classroom support
* Start date – September 2021
* Position end date – July 2022
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £75 per day
* Hours – 8:30am-3:30pm (term time only)
Supply HLTA Experience, Training and Qualifications:
It is essential that you have experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role, with the HLTA qualification.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* A range of behaviour management strategies.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must:
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a HLTA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please send a copy of your CV to Kayley at or call the Manchester office on (phone number removed). Alternatively, if you know someone suitable for the role, we have our Refer a Friend scheme, send their name and contact details and you receive £150 after the person has worked 20 days at Prospero!
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.