Manchester Jobs Board
Rubix M&E are currently recruiting for qualified Gas Engineers to work on any of the following housing contracts:
– Boiler Installation
– Boiler Services
– Boiler Repairs / Breakdowns
Our client can offer permanent employment, offering long term stability and local work!
If you are a Qualified Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer – Apply now! For more information, see below:
– Job Title: Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer
– City/Town & County: Altrincham
– Employment type: Permanent
– Permanent Salary / Package: £40,000 to £43,000 plus £5,000 bonus with van, fuel card and overtime available.
– Company sector: Utilities
– Desired experience: 3 years qualified minimum
– Qualifications required: Gas Qualifications / ACS
– Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 til 6pm
– Relevant experience working as: Gas Engineer / Plumbing and Heating Engineer / Boiler Installer / Service & Repair Engineer / Breakdown Engineer / Plumber
Apply now or call a member of our specialised M&E recruiters on (phone number removed)
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on (url removed)
RUBIX M&E – The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.