Manchester Jobs Board
Field Service Engineer (Construction) £14.50 to £15.50 per hour + Van and Fuel Card
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer based locally to Wigan with proven experience in mechanical/electrical/hydraulic repairs within the construction equipment industry. As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for delivering a high level of quality service to our customers in the North West region. Attending breakdowns as required, whilst providing an excellent customer experience and making sure machines are fixed on time in line with health and safety guidelines. In return the Field Service Engineer will receive the following benefits:
Benefits: £14.50-£15.50 per hour, 30 days holiday including stats, pension scheme, company van and fuel card, on-going OEM training – Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.00-16.30
As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Maintain machines as per manufacturers recommendations
• Attend breakdowns as required.
• Complete paperwork as required
• Manage area effectively and efficiently
• Complete repairs in workshop
• Services issued completed on time/within guidelines
• Attends breakdowns as requested and controllers report a positive flexible attitude
• Paperwork returned within 48 hours of work carried out
• Positive customer reaction
As the Field Service Engineer you will have the following:
• Clear understanding of mechanical/hydraulic/electrical systems
• Proven experience on construction equipment
• City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 equivalent
• Technical ability – strong electrical fault finding abilities
• Effective communicator
• Be logical in approach to diagnostic tasks.
• Honest, reliable, trustworthy, good time keeper.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.