Manchester Jobs Board
Our client, a national award-winning (Sunday Times FastTrack 100) company supplying specialist equipment to the construction, manufacturing and rail sectors, is seeking a Hire Operations Coordinator to liaise closely with customers on quotations, contract administration and after-sales service.
The role, which is office based, in north Manchester and reports to the Customer Services Manager, offers excellent career opportunities. Full training on the company's industry-leading products is provided. Key responsibilities:
* Prepare equipment hire quotations over the telephone, using the company's easy-to-follow pricing procedures.
* Provide the relevant order documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
* Escalate any complex technical enquiries to the Product Manager, working together to identify the correct solution for the customer's requirement.
* Liaise with customers, providing ongoing assistance and after-sales follow-up support as necessary
* Inform the business development team of any potential new sales/supply opportunities for the clients you are dealing with.
* Process incoming purchase (hire) orders, ensuring the required equipment is available and allocated, and arranging transfers of stock across depots/locations, as required.
* Create electronic order records on the company's SAP system, ensuring all the relevant key information is denoted.
The role calls for a detail-oriented, attentive and collaborative Customer Liaison Coordinator who has a minimum of 2 years' prior experience in a similar telephone-based role, ideally working on technical equipment into the construction, engineering or industrial sectors. Experience of preparing quotations, liaising with customers and undertaking order administration are all essential. Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage. Most importantly, you must possess a flair for all-round accuracy, attention to detail and multi-tasking under pressure. As this a customer-facing role (over the phone) you must also be able to demonstrate a positive, helpful and collaborative style, thereby nurturing and reinforcing the client relationship.
The position is office-based, (Apply online only), in spacious and COVID-safety accredited offices which are easily accessible from the M60 and via public transport (20 minutes by bus from Manchester city centre).
First interviews are scheduled for late July. The closing date for applications is Monday 2-August
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.