Manchester Jobs Board
Catering Crew Member 30hrs
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Catering Crew Member to join our dynamic catering team at Cawood House. Salary: £10.62 per hour
Working as part of the catering team within Borough Care, a living wage employer, you will become a permanent Catering Crew Member.
* high quality service to residents ensuring that you cater for their specific and individual needs
* A sound understanding of the challenges that people face when living with dementia.
* Catering duties will need to completed, according to Haccp & coshh guidelines and company policy.
* Ability to use computer software is essential, to order foodstuffs and produce stock sheets as required. (training will be given)
* Assist residents who cannot eat independently
It is desirable although not essential as training will be given for candidates to have and understanding or knowledge of dementia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy but rewarding environment. You will possess a friendly, patient and caring approach and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
Benefits to working for Borough Care:
* Freedom to pick up shifts in any home, as and when you choose to work.
* Paid weekly.
* £200 recruit a friend benefit, paid in the month the new employee starts.
* Free Bacon/sausage/vegetarian barms every Friday.
* Employee Assistance program that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including counselling if required.
* Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
* 4% contributory pension.
* Staff Forum.
* Ask the CEO roadshows.
* Annual staff conferences and awards.
* Recognition month.
* MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
* On-going support and training for national recognised qualifications.
* Exceptional induction.
* State of the art T&A system; ensuring you are paid for every hour you work.
* Cloud based self-service to personal information and payslips.
* Every employee gets their own email and access to the Office 365 suite.
* Paid for additional training/meetings held outside of work hours.
* My Learning Cloud: to ensure that your regulatory training is up to date at all times.
* Free uniforms
* Access to Simply Health cash plan
* Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply)
* Free membership to the credit union
* BCL is partnered with Care Workers Charity
* Staff food vending machines
* Our amazing residents.
When you care, every day makes a difference
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.